The return of my mother and my brother from their time in Hong Kong, my productive breakfast at Lole Atelier, and a 5 minute conversation with a really nice dog owner with a 4-month-old black shiba puppy has been rejuvenating in a way I never really seem to expect, which is good, since it wouldn’t be so effective if I expected it to happen.
- SEO-wise, it’s not frequency so much as time and consistency, and we’re looking at an increased look at engagement metrics
- Yelp is an under-utilized platform for retail businesses
- Build your online reputation before someone else does
- When seeking out influencers to work with, find ones that are genuine and credible, not just ones with millions of followers
- Practice real-time marketing; social media is a conversation
- Contests’ work to reward ratio is smaller than the Surprise & Delight
- YouTube and video content earns engagement
- You want an organic reach
- Creativity only matters when it’s towards a firm objective
And then I stepped out because I wasn’t technically supposed to be there in the first place (the event was for retail managers…and I got cold feet when I thought about talking to Lauren Krasasek about MWW because of my lack of relevancy) and was almost immediately comforted by a girl and her new puppy.
Speaking of puppies, Mr. Chokkattu took Bloo to work again, and again he left him to do unscrupulous things. Boys, sigh.